- Tagesmutter in Berlin
Qualified Native English Speaking Manny/Babysitter :) - Yoopies
Sean ist nicht mehr verfügbar
Finden Sie weitere Tagesmütter in Berlin!
Sean H., Tagesmutter in Berlin
- 29 Jahre, <1 Jahr Erfahrung
Qualified Native English Speaking Manny/Babysitter :)
I have recently moved to Berlin after finished studing at the University of Brighton. I'm looking to experience life in here and learn the language whilst doing what I do best; caring for children :).
I feel that creating an environment where the child feels safe, stimulated and able to develop their own self-confidence/reliance is key. The role of the adult is to provide stimulus to explore whilst remaining safe (warm clothing for example. There's no such thing as bad weather. Just bad clothes)
I've worked in childcare for the last 7 years at many different levels such as;
- Caring for infants in a crèche setting
- Leading groups of children in sports and activity camps.
- I've worked as a student primary school teacher every year of my studies
- I also worked within a special needs school for children with severe mental and physical handicaps.
(I can provide references if necessary)
My qualifications are;
- Higher National Diploma: Education Studies 5-11
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Paediatric First Aid (Up to date as of 2013)
- Converting Gym Instruction for Adolescents
If you have any questions please ask, otherwise I look forward to meeting you :)
Gesprochene SprachenEnglisch (Muttersprache)
Praktische Erfahrung<1 Jahr Erfahrung
Führerschein NeinErste-Hilfe-Ausbildung Ja
Pkw NeinEigene Kinder Nein
Verfügbarkeiten von Sean
Diese Aufgaben kann Sean erledigen
- Keine Information
Outside of my studies and childcare work I really enjoy sport and fitness. I ran my first marathon last year and hope to run the Berlin marathon in the future. I also enjoy playing rugby and have done so for the last 10 years. A particular highlight for me was helping my team win the South Coast and getting to play at Twickenham for the BUCs final. I also enjoy art and music, though not at a very high standard. I like to think I make up for my lack of skill with enthusiasm though :)